The Sk1-73 is part of the Sk Stage Keyboard Series, which is among some of the most revolutionary HAMMOND keyboards to date. From the company that invented and perfected the Drawbar/Tonwheel concept in 1934, the HAMMOND Sk1-73 is an ultra-light 73-note keyboard with the essential sound and design elements required by Organists and Synth players. When sometimes 61 keys aren't enough, but the 88-note board is too much, 73 are "just right". And for any Organist, to play "real deal" Hammond on the larger keyboard can be outright liberating and inspiring. In addition to the authentic HAMMOND Tonewheel voices, the Sk1-73's Extravoice Division provides Hi-Def Acoustic Grands, Electric Piano's, Harpsichord, Accordeon, Wind, Brass, Synth and Tuned Percussion voices.
You may play any of the Extravoices "solo" or add them to the Organ voices. The Organ Generator may be switched to provide authentic models of British Vx Organ, Vx Jag.Organ and Italian Farf Combo Organs, all of which can be registered in the original fashion. The fourth Organ mode calls 32 ranks of Genuine Classical ("Church") Pipe Organ voices derived from HAMMOND's Flagship Model 935 Church Organ.
Like all modern Hammonds, the Sk1-73 has deep editing capabilities, allowing voicing (volume/timbre/leakage/motor noise) for each of the 96 Digital Tonewheels, faithfully delivering any Hammond Organ's individual personality, with the ability to save these profiles for instant recall. 12 Factory Digital Tonewheel profiles ranging from "showroom clean" to "road worn" are available for instant personalization. Every facet of the Hammond's sound like Chorus/ Vibrato, Percussion, Key Click and Overdrive are widely adjustable with all settings saved with every preset.
The Pipe Organ voices are also scaling/voicing capable. Their semi-weighted keyboards are designed to feel like a vintage B-3, yet remain comfortable for any pianist, with variable touch "depth". An expandable Voice Library is available free from the Hammond Website. At just under 20 lb. the Sk1-73 can easily be transported from gig to gig, and can also be used as a MIDI Controller, with the ability to address 3 external zones. An Mp3/WAV music player is onboard to play backing tracks, break music, educational aids or any other tunes combined with the Sk's stereo output. You may also direct connect a physical Leslie Speaker via the 8pin dedicated Leslie Jack.
- Genuine and authentic 73-note HAMMOND organ
- Authentic Chorus-Vibrato/Touch Response Percussion/Overdrive
- 12 Macro profiles with 17 tweakable parameters
- 96 Individually adjustable, voiceable digital tonewheels
- Create a custom "B3" from showroom-new to road-worn vintage
- 8 Leslie macro profiles
- 17 Tweakable Leslie parameters
- Combine your choice of organ with the Leslie for 1,000's of possibilities
- 32 Ranks of authentic pipe organ
- British Vx and Italian Farf Organs
- 37 Hi-definition extravoices with 114 variations
- Expandable library with free voices from HAMMOND website
- 100 User (RAM) presets / 100 factory (ROM) presets
- 10 Programmable "Radio Button" favorites for instant recall
- Mp3 and WAV player built-in
- Dual independent DSPs for organ and extravoices